Below are a few selected links for further information. Alternatively, visit the finding help page for additional tips and contact information.
- Pocket guide
What details do you need from your source to reference it accurately? Just print this single A4 sheet, fold it along the dotted lines, and you'll have this information close to hand.
- APA booklet A class handout from the Centre for Academic Development - Student Learning Services.
- APA 6th Ed. for Business Students Also relevant to most subjects.
- APA Style Official website of the American Psychological Association.
- APA Reference Guide The University of Waikato provides a printable quick guide and tutorials.
- APA Reference Guide A printable pocket guide from Edith Cowan University (follow the link to ECU Referencing Guide).
- MLA Style Centre What's new in MLA 8, a Quick Guide, how to format your document, and FAQs.
- Chicago Manual of Style with a quick guide to get you started.
- Online Writing Lab (OWL) Research and citation resources for APA, MLA and Chicago.
- Online Writing and Learning Link (OWLL) Massey University's guide to academic writing, referencing, study skills and more.
- CrossRef - Look up Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs). A collaborative reference linking service for all scholarly information in electronic form.
- Internet Resources on Citing: The Trademark of a Good Writer - an article on the importance of referencing with links to citation tools and quizzes.