Below are a few selected links for further information. Alternatively, visit the finding help page for additional tips and contact information.
- Pocket guide
What details do you need from your source to reference it accurately? Just print this single A4 sheet, fold it along the dotted lines, and you'll have this information close to hand.
- APA 6th booklet A class handout from the Centre for Academic Development - Student Learning Services.
- APA Style Official website of the American Psychological Association.
- APA Interactive Massey University has a tool that instantly shows you APA examples based on your selections.
- APA Reference Guide The University of Waikato provides a printable quick guide and tutorials.
- MLA Style Centre What's new in MLA 8, a Quick Guide, how to format your document, and FAQs.
- Online Writing Lab (OWL) Research and citation resources for APA, MLA and Chicago.
- Online Writing and Learning Link (OWLL) Massey University's guide to academic writing, referencing, study skills and more.
- CrossRef - Look up Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs). A collaborative reference linking service for all scholarly information in electronic form.
- Internet Resources on Citing: The Trademark of a Good Writer - an article on the importance of referencing with links to citation tools and quizzes.